- Stay home if the coronavirus test shows that you have coronavirus.
- Drink plenty of fluids. You can take paracetamol to treat a sore throat or fever.
- Call your GP or the out-of-hours service (huisartsenpost) immediately if 1 or more of the following conditions apply to you:
- You feel more and more ill over a few days.
- Your breathing becomes faster and faster or more difficult (for example while walking).
- You are confused.
- You have had a fever for more than 3 days (38 degrees Celsius or higher).
Are you over 70 years old, or do you have a chronic illness or a weakened immune system? In that case, call immediately if you have a fever.
- The municipal health service (GGD) will tell you when you may leave your home.
- Novel coronavirus